The City of New Boston Municipal Court provides citizens
with a fair and impartial court of law by interpreting and adjudicating
applicable state laws and city ordinances.
Our pledge is to uphold this commitment and offer courteous customer service to all citizens.
Court Calendar & Dress Code
The Municipal Court Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except for official holidays and during declared disasters/emergency situations. Pleas may be entered thru the Court Clerk's Office, during office hours.
Violations/Fines may be paid by credit card by calling the Court Clerk's Office during office hours - 903-628-5596
By going to the link right below.
Court is in session Thursdays at 1:30 PM - unless a court holiday.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The City of New Boston Suggested Dress Code Guidelines
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in) with a tie, with or without a jacket
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or muscle shirt
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity
Procedures and Fines
The City of New Boston court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time.